Monday, April 1, 2013

More hours in a day, please

I should be in bed, but I'm not. Still putzing with the new computer, moving stuff over from the laptop and getting things tweaked. I cannot determine when I acquired Photoshop Elements 7 or how to get it over to the new PC. I must have downloaded the upgrade from version 4, which I had previously. I'm not going to spend the money on the new version 11. And Quicken! I was using 2000. I purchased Quicken 2013 but holy smokes, it's a whole new ballgame. Sheese ...

So, rather than do a double page layout to upload here, I kept the pages separate. Maybe they'll enlarge a little bigger here. I don't get nearly as fancy as some of the other Project Lifers, but it's a learning process. There are so many neat shares on the internet that I'm downloading, from Facebook mostly. I've surely turned into a digital hoarder. Here's the last two pages for February, 2013. March is done, except for yesterday ... Easter Day. Hope you had a wonderful day celebrating the risen Christ! Hopefully March will get uploaded soon. And onward we go, into the month of April. Our Scottie is 20 months tomorrow, and Gabriel 16 months on the 7th. Time is flying by.



No comments: