Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Baby, It's (Still) Cold Outside

Worked on some Project Life pages today, among a (few) other things. I am thankful for my Wednesdays. They keep me, I dunno, centered. Two 2-page spreads for January, and this is the second one. I'm experimenting a bit with the size of the thumbnail and in the end, a larger size just doesn't seem to work ... in the preview, anyway. It seems one still can't read the journaling when clicked open to a bigger size. I might have to do one side at a time or quiz some peeps I know who do this blog thing a lot more than I do to figure out the best way to display the pages. All this stuff just takes time to learn ... you know? How do all those great looking blog bloggers know what to do?



2 comments:

365 Days of Donna said...

Love, love, LOVE it, Lynn!! It's clean and professional looking!!!

TenSGal said...

These are fabulous, Lynn! You've done such a great job!!!